Our latest Quarterly Snapshot (Issue 15), includes updates from church planters working in the New York City region, Hong Kong and Lagos. Please join us in praying for these leaders, their congregations and their cities in the following ways:
- Pray that Edwin Colon and the community he pastors at Recovery House of Worship in Brooklyn, NY would continue to have opportunities to share the gospel with people who are often marginalized due to addiction.
- Pray for the work of Rich Perez and his church Christ Crucified Fellowship—that young adults in the Inwood neighborhood of Manhattan would find their identity in Christ.
- Pray for Yucan Chiu and his church Ethnos New Brunswick as they look to the gospel as a means of creating racial and socioeconomic reconciliation in their diverse city.
- Pray for Ebson Simick and Tryfina Phipon and Hope for All Church in Hong Kong as they share the gospel with a diverse community of immigrants living in the Yau Ma Tei neighborhood. Pray that people living in their city would treat each other as God's image-bearers.
- Pray that more partnerships like the one forged between Femi Osunnuyi of City Church in Lagos, Nigeria and Jeremiah Morris of Seven Mile Road Church in Houston, TX would be formed to sustain gospel-centered churches.
- Pray that the church planters who recently completed International Intensive training at the CTC office in NYC would apply their learnings, be renewed by the gospel, and receive the resources they need to start thriving churches in cities around the world.
- Pray that more people would partner in the mission of building gospel movements in cities.