I am delighted to announce that Redeemer City to City has announced its new CEO. Steve Shackelford will join CTC as CEO on February 1, 2017.
Here’s a glimpse of the great resources and experience that Steve is bringing to this role.
- A wealth of business and leadership experience, currently serving as President and CFO with the fifth largest business development company in the U.S.
- International experience, having lived and worked overseas.
- A passion for church planting, serving on two boards supporting global church advancement.
- A heart for justice in cities, serving on a board that works to reach the poor and marginalized.
- A passion for the local church, serving as an elder, a teacher, and a community group leader.
Over the last 20 years Steve has sensed that God might be preparing him for a leadership role in ministry. As CTC’s board and the search committee engaged with Steve in this exploratory process, all became confident that he has talents and vision to lead CTC’s vital work around the globe.
Steve and Lisa, his high school sweetheart and wife of 30 years, will be relocating to New York City. They have three adult children and one grandson.
Please join me in welcoming Steve to the team and in praying for him and Lisa as they say farewell to their life in Orlando and begin their new chapter here at CTC. We are grateful to God for bringing Steve to us, and I personally am excited to serve alongside Steve, the rest of the CTC Team, and you as we work together to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to cities around the world.