five areas of focus
When designing the Apprentice Program, we asked seasoned ministry leaders in New York City what they wish they had learned in their twenties. These five areas of focus emerged:
church & culture
ministry assignment & coaching
Qualifications for apprentices
- Recommended for the program by their pastor
- Between the ages of 22-28
- Demonstrate leadership potential through their current ministry involvement
- Possess strong critical thinking skills
- Display a growing relationship with God
- Show passion for advancing the gospel in the city
recommendaton & Selection Process
Pastors recommend candidates for the program each spring. Candidates then complete a short application and interview.
Priority will be given to candidates who are considering church planting. However, we welcome any young leader with a desire to participate in the gospel movement in NYC.
For more information, or to recommend young leaders from your church for the Apprentice Program, contact us by clicking below.