The City Ministry Program is a certificate program that offers practical training designed for leaders called to ministry in the unique urban context of New York City. The program addresses key ministry areas from a distinctively urban perspective.
We help leaders develop in four areas for urban ministry—students may choose to study only selected areas or complete all four tracks in one or two years.
preachingPreaching Christ, Preaching to the Culture, Preaching to the Heart, Exposition
missionEvangelism and Apologetics, Justice and Mercy, Faith and Work
pastoral ministryPastoral Theology, Gospel Spirituality, Pastoral Counseling, Worship
leadershipCatalyzing, Organizing, Managing, Finance
- A calling to serve the gospel movement in NYC in a ministry role
- An interest in seeking further urban ministry practical training
A seminary degree is not required.
- Tuition is $2450 per concentration area, or $9800 total for students completing all four areas
- A limited number of need-based scholarships are available
- Classes are held in midtown Manhattan
- Classes are offered Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the day - in half or whole day segments
- The program year runs from late August to late May
LEarn More OR APPLY
If City Ministry Program sounds like the right fit for you, use the buttons below to request more information or begin your online application.