For more than a decade, we have been training and coaching entrepreneurial pastors in the unique skills and mindsets needed to start gospel-centered churches that serve neighborhoods across New York City. However, we recognize that the leadership of a vibrant gospel movement includes far more than church planters. As a result, our leadership pipeline also serves:
- Young adults discerning their place in the gospel movement in New York
- Pastors and ministry leaders who need ongoing development in specific areas
- Men and women seeking formal theological training
Could you or a leader you know benefit from the training we offer in New York?
A nine-month program to equip young leaders in NYC churches with a deeper understanding of the gospel, their calling, and the city.
- Want more information? Check out this overview of the Apprentice Program.
- Still have questions? Read these Apprentice Program FAQs.
- Ready to recommend candidates from your church? Fill out this form.
Seminary + City Ministry Year
A two-year M.A. in Biblical Studies in partnership with Reformed Theological Seminary, and one-year post-seminary intensive in urban ministry. Learn More →
A one-year training program for future NYC church planters.
- Want more information? Check out this overview of the Fellows Program.
- Still have questions? Read these Fellows Program FAQs.
- Think the Fellows Program is a good fit for you? Fill out this form.
Urban church planter Incubator
A two-year training program to support NYC church planters as they launch new congregations.
- Want more information? Check out this overview of the Incubator.
- Still have questions? Read these Incubator FAQs.
- Think the Incubator is a good fit for you? Fill out this form.