CTC hosts 4 members of your leadership team in New York City for two one-day, training sessions. Faculty includes Tim Keller, CTC & Redeemer staff, and key leaders from the CTC network. The program also includes three virtual sessions.
- Ministry Assessment & Contextualization Overview (NYC, Oct 5-6, 2016)
- Contextualized Evangelism and Apologetics (Online, Dec 1, 2016)
- Discipleship for Cultural Renewal and Faith-Work Integration (Online, Feb 2, 2017)
- City, Mission, Church Planting, and Movement (Online, Apr 13, 2017)
- Center Church Ministry Action Plan (NYC, May 31 - June 1, 2017)
- Coaching session with Walter Wood and other CTC Staff
You'll create a three-part action plan
- Contextualization profile of the community and culture your church is facing.
- Proposed updates to your church’s philosophy of ministry.
- Next steps for engagement with church leadership.